Thursday, July 5, 2012

About. Me.

I just published my "About" page on Etsy.  I was reluctant to put my image up but I did.  I might change my mind later and take it down.  How important is putting a face to a shop, or an article or any kind of work?

Few of my friends know that I craft and sell on Etsy.  When people ask me what I do, I say that I am a stay at home mom with hobbies (then comes the "What do you do all day?" "When are you going back to work?").  I really have a dream life.  I do what I love except for the cooking and cleaning part. This set up works for my family and I'm truly grateful for it.

Why am I so shy about putting my face up on the internet.  I think it's a matter of privacy and security.  Why am I so shy about telling others "What I do?", well...maybe it's because I feel like a cliche.  I don't know...

****

Follow my blog with Bloglovin (and comment below to let me know who you are so I can visit you too!)