Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tribal Dragon

Last week I worked on a couple of dark fantasy patterns just to try something new.  I do enjoy fantasy books and mythical stories with scary beasts and unearthly powers but it was with hesitation that I beaded up my new design with this theme.  I feel comfortable beading up flowers and happy faces but with very little sales in my shop for the month of June, I thought it wouldn't hurt to expand my horizons a little.

This tattoo like, tribal dragon first started out as a bat (with thoughts of Halloween) but became more dragon-ish as I continued working on it.  I hope you like it.  Find it on Handmade + Cute, Etsy.



Thank you for stopping by!
Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**