Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Butterfly Girl

This is a new style for me. I was inspired by the black and white images in a recent book that I read. A bit spooky, a bit Gothic, and a lot of fantasy went into creating this 206 piece, bead woven Butterfly Girl. I started by sketching a picture of a fairy that eventually evolved into a Butterfly Girl holding her chin as if pondering a question. Because I do love color, along with the dominant gray and black beads used in the wings and body, I included bright orange hair and spots of yellow on the wings. I did not include any hardware with this piece but did include a beaded loop at the top so you can convert this charm into a necklace pendant or a decoration for your key ring, cell charm or however you may want to use it.


Butterfly Girl
I hope you like her.


Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**