Thursday, May 3, 2012

The View is Incredible

Don't you think the view is incredible?  This is the back-side of a little doxie that I was asked to make and this uninhibited doggy was kind enough to provide me with a photo to work from.  I giggled and smiled when I got this special request and was gung-ho to start but the project turned out to be more difficult than I anticipated.


I wanted to capture the pup's big feet and cute tail and re-worked the design several times before finally deciding to make these features pop by adding a second layer of beads over these areas.

Here is the side view:


I hope I was able to capture the cute side of this special dachshund.


Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**