Monday, April 2, 2012

More Duct Taping

Actually, the tape I'm using is the Duck Tape brand and I'm sad to say that I think this will be another addiction.  I'm sad because...when am I going to start doing the laundry?!  I spent last night looking at the different Duck Tape colors and designs.  I'm salivating over the delicious patterns available.


All these sewing projects I wanted to do but never did because I hate taking out my sewing machine and I often spend too much time crawling around the floor looking for dropped pins.  Well, I now have dreams of creating my sewing projects with tape.


Again with my polka dotted tape and aqua tape, the only two colors I have, I made a zippered pencil pouch.  Here it is...



I am so particular about the pattern matching up that I'm thinking, next time, I'll use my husband's silver tape as the base and then cover it up with the patterned tape so I can match up all the dots and hide the "seams".  Maybe soon I will graduate from pencil cases and move on to more detailed work.

Any tips for me?  I'd sure appreciate it.  

Thanks for stopping by!!!


Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**