Monday, April 9, 2012

Dolphin Charm

Hello Friends, 

I hope you enjoyed your Easter holiday!  How did you celebrate?  Although our kids are getting big, we still color eggs and hold an egg hunt.  The best part for me is the egg salad sandwiches that we feast on afterwards.  Our dog, Daisy, had fun as well.  This was her first Easter with us.

I also had a chance to work with my beads.  I finished up this dolphin that I just added to my shop.  It's a relatively small piece, with about 140 beads.



Lately I've been surrounded by dolphins (the mascot for my kids' school).  My intent is to make a bunch of these to give away as end of the school year gifts...wish me luck.


Thanks for stopping by!


Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**