Friday, March 23, 2012

Etsians

Happy Aloha Friday!   

I hope your week went well and you're planning for an amazing weekend!  I can't believe that the month of March is almost over.  For our family, springtime means a flurry of activities and it starts with a Hawaiian Study Tour with my youngest.  We'll be flying off to the Big Island with classmates to see a bunch of historical sites and learn about Hawaiian history.  I am so excited. 

I'd like to celebrate Spring, by sharing these great handcrafted work created by my fabulous Etsy teammates. 




1.   Easter Sugar Cookies - Baker's Dozen (13) by Paradise Sweets, Sweet Sugar Cookies Baked with Aloha.  Team Hawaii.  

2.  Children Baby Onesie, Tie Dye by Ann Then Baby, Tie Dye for Baby, Each One Bright, Unique & Long Lasting.  Team Hawaii.

3.  Kitten Canvas Tote Bag by Jeune Coeur. Team nom! nom! nom!

4.  Miniature Koi Pond in Resin by rezinology, Koi Ponds made of Resin.  Team Hawaii.

5.  Butterfly Fabric Button, Adjustable Ring by Chibi Lolita, Cute Jewelry, Hair Accessories and Felt Creations.  Team nom! nom! nom!

6.  Handmade Banana Split Cabachon/Pendant by mistylovesyou.  Team nom! nom! nom!

7.  Soot Spirits Button by tBRWD, Pins, Buttons and Cute Designs. Team nom! nom! nom!

8.  Owls, Large Cosmetic Zipper Bag with Coin Pouch by tenia marie creations, Assortment of Handmade Bags and Household Items.  Team Hawaii.

9.  Gray Tabby Cat Bookmark by Handmade Cute.   Yea...that's me.  I had one more space left.

Thanks again for stopping by.  It's time for me to start packing for that strange Big Island weather.


Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**