Monday, March 5, 2012

Custom Request

For the past few days I've been working on a custom request to make a charm out of a photo model.  My model is someone very special and a best friend - his name is Charlie. Needless to say, it was very important that I get the details right.  Charlie is of mixed ancestry, his notable features include white streaks on his face and fluffy ears (how do I make my beads look fluffy?). Working with a "real" model is new to me so it took me several attempts to finish my project.

Here's Charlie...



I hope I made Charlie and Charile's mommy happy by capturing his likeness in my beadwork.

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**