Thursday, March 22, 2012

7 Kreativ Bloggers & Stuff About Me



I received an award!  I am walking up to the stage in my designer gown and stiletto heels (...a little bit unbalanced...), receiving my trophy *applause*applause*.  


"Thank you dear readers!   Receiving this award means so much to me.  Along with this reward is a request to share with you 10 random facts about myself.  Here goes..."

  1. It's seems like I've been blogging since forever but this is my very first blog award ever.  (This award was given to me by Lu of Crocheted Little Things who complimented me with this prestigious Kreativ Blogger Award.  For those of you who do not know Lu, please be sure to visit her and say, "Hello").
  2. I love bead weaving.  Brick stitch is my favorite stitch style but I'd like to conquer all the different techniques..  
  3. I am a SAHM.
  4. I live in beautiful Hawaii.
  5. Pho is my chicken soup for a cold.
  6. The Mokihana is my favorite plant.
  7. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!
  8. I am constantly working on being mindful and present.
  9. I love my kindle and I'm currently reading Loose Ends by Terri Reid.  
  10. I collect pigs.
I'd like to recognize the following bloggers who inspire and energize me with kind comments, valuable friendships and creative energy. These amazing bloggers are even more deserving of a Kreativ Blogger Award because they are constantly finding ways to turn ordinary into awesome.  I happily present to you...
Thanks again!  I appreciate your support!


Now that you have received the award, you can participate by doing the following:


1. Link back to the person who gave it to you
2. Share 10 random facts about yourself 
3. Pass on the award onto 7 other people 
4. Follow the person that gave you this award  


Have fun!
*****


Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**