Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Design and Free Pattern: Hibiscus

Good Morning bloggy friends.  Today I wanted to share with you a brick stitch Hibiscus Flower pattern that I came up with while watching TV.  It's not the symmetrical pattern that I usually find myself making.  I started with scribble blob and slowly it was transformed into a flower.  I hope you like it.


The total project takes 182 beads to make 1 flower.  I used size 11 Toho seed beads in brown and silver-lined pink to create my Hibiscus.  The completed flower measures about 3 cm. by 2 cm.   I attached my beaded flowers to ear wires.  Here it is...


If you bead up this flower, please let me know.  I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

*Notice: For commercial use or any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work.  The best way to do this with with a link to this web page.

Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**