Saturday, February 18, 2012

2 New Beaded Charms

Black Kitty was recently sold.  It so happened that I created this pattern but never got around to beading it up when a very nice customer requested a black kitty!

She left me a nice feedback:
These are the cutest kitties ever! My sister will love these for her birthday. Thank you for such friendly service and fast shipping. Highly recommended seller! A+++!
...hooray!



I specifically made this Hina Matsuri (Doll's Festival) charm for Girl's Day, celebrated on March 3.  However, I think it would also be a great gift any time of the year.


Thanks for stopping by and have a happy happy Monday!  <---oops, it's not Monday.  Have a great Saturday :)

Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**