Monday, January 23, 2012

Week 4...And The Design You Like Is..

This week's choice was between butterfly and piggy.  OINK made it!

I listed this piggy on Luulla, a new online handcrafted shopping site that I'm trying out.  Because of the lower listing fees, it'll be reflected in my prices.  I'll see how it goes...

In the meantime, one bacon was not enough so I created another piggy.  


This fella, I listed on Etsy because I have more traffic there.

Both photos were edited on Picnik Premium and I am very sad and disappointed that Picnik will be discontinued as of April 19, 2012.  Sooo sad!  What photo editing program do you use?

Thanks for stopping by and Rainbow Sprinkle Smiles to You!


Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**