Monday, January 2, 2012

Week 1: Getting Started with A Capricorn Key Ring

Happy New Year Bloggyland Friends.  Wishing you all the best in 2012!  Are you ready for a great year?  I certainly am!

As I mentioned to you last week in my 2012 Crafty Goals post, this year I plan to list at least 1 new item in my Handmade + Cute Etsy shop.  I'd like to build my inventory so that the nice people who visit my shop will have a variety of products to browse and buy from.  Beading is my addiction and family is my love so I just need to figure out how to fit those two together nicely without any neglect.  One new project a week and the rest of my life for my family should be a reasonable goal, I think.

Earlier I posted two Capricorn designs that I had in mind...see it here.  By unanimous vote, (thank you to all 4 of you who gave me feedback) the design that got the most favorable response is this one...


This Capricorn Beaded Key Ring will be my first listing of 2012.  It's up in my Etsy shop right now..  For more shop updates, please follow me on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ for updates.

Would you like to help me decide which beaded project I should work on next?  If so, please leave me a comment.  I plan to list one of these beaded projects in my shop for week 2 of 2012.

Should I make this panda?
Panda (tan background for contrast only)


Or this Dragon?
Dragon

Your thoughts will be greatly appreciated!  Come back on Monday to see which design got the most positive feedback.

Thanks for stopping by!

*****
Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**