Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Promotion: Would You Like A Free Gift?

So right now my shop is basically empty but I have quite a few unsold charms and earrings that outlived the Etsy listing period of 4 months or are seasonal items that I decided to remove.  Spurred by my desire to start the year "fresh and brand new",  I've decided to give my "last year" inventory away as a free gift with purchase rather than re-list them in my shop - sort of like the Japanese custom of Fukubukuro.

The deal goes like this...
*The free gift comes with any purchase from my shop.
*One free item per person, per transaction.
*You won't know what you're getting and I won't know either because it's a mystery gift!
*Free gift will be given until I have no more to give away.

Here is peek at a few of the items in the freebie box.


In the mean tine, I need to start working on new patterns and designs.  I'll have a new pattern up each week.  I'd love for you to help me decide what to work on next.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

*****
Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**