Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Hello Panda!

A couple of years ago, we went on a family trip to the San Diego Zoo.  I really wanted to see the celebrity pandas but the line was sooo long.   Instead, I opted to visit the other critters with hopes of saying "Hello Panda!" a little later.  I never got my chance to see Bai Yun or Gao Gao (because the zoo is huge and we never made it back) but the more patient family members who stood in line earlier, gushed about the cuteness of the pandas all day long.

So...although dragon was chosen over panda as the week 2 design, I decided to make panda anyway because I did not want to lose another panda opportunity.  If I left panda in the "do later" stack, well, it would have turned into an "oopsie...I didn't do it at all!"

"Hello Panda!"

Beaded Panda Charm on Bookmark



Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**