Monday, January 9, 2012

Week 2...And The Design You Like Is...

Thanks again for helping me choose a design, dragon or panda, for my week 2 listing on Etsy.  By a teeny-tiny margin, more people suggested that I work on the dragon design to commemorate Chinese New Year 2012, the Year of the Dragon, that starts on January 12.

Here are my dragons.


Okay, so you may have noticed that these do not look quite like my original pattern.  Well I decided to tweak my beast up a little to give it more personality.  The top, smaller dragon is attached to a cell phone strap, woven out of size 11 Toho seed beads.  The other dragon is beaded with the larger size 8 Toho seed beads and attached to a key ring.  Both are listed in my shop.

Thanks for your feedback and please come back on Thursday to help me select my next design for week 4.



Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**