Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2 Teacup Chihuahuas

Two teacup Chihuahuas.  One Ugly.


One not.

I made a mistake.  Yesterday I listed the first chihuahua (top photo) in my shop without following procedure.  Before listing, I need to get a review and "the cute approval" from my kids.    The first chihuahua was listed without a review and when I did get feedback from my kids, it went like this..."what is that?!", "it's funny-looking!" and gasp..."it's NOT CUTE!".  Oh horrors!  After that scathing assessment, I deactivated my listing.

This is my third try on a beaded chihuahua. Today, I listed the bottom one in my Etsy shop.  Whew...it was cute approved!  The original chihuahua is sitting in the reject bin.

Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**