Friday, December 30, 2011

2012 Crafty Goal

I have one goal for my Etsy shop in 2012.  That goal is build my shop's inventory and list one new item a week.  To help me with that challenge, I joined the Etsy team appropriately called "One-A-Week".  Hopefully by joining this team, I will be encouraged and motivated to push my creativeness to a new level.



I am looking forward to connecting with my team members.  Here are a few.
Come see the rest of the member shops at One-A-Week Team on Etsy and come back to visit me next week for my first listing of the new year.

Best wishes, bunches of smiles and happiness to you in 2012!  Thank you all very much for your support.

*****

Google Friend Connect: Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.Francesco Guicciardini **Click Here**