Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Saving a Smile for You!

I'm a day late on my Friday post, but I did save a smile for you!

On Thursday, I got a flat on the freeway during the late afternoon traffic. Luckily I was able to pull onto the wide shoulder lane but as you know, any kind of stall on the freeway adds to the already congested roads...sorry folks! My husband and the freeway patrol came to save me before the AAA service (that we subscribe to for this purpose). All ended well - we arrived home safely and my tire was repaired that evening.

The kids are on their winter break from school. Yesterday we enjoyed a Christmas program and learning presentations. It has, somehow, become a tradition to come home on these "special" days with more than our children in tow. We entertained classmates at our home until everyone was tired and ready for bed.

I hope you're all finding time to relax and enjoy each other during this busy month. Thank you so much for being a part of my day and bringing a smile to my face with your kind and encouraging comments.

*****
I Love Your Smile!


Click on the links above and I'm sure you'll find a smile waiting for you too!

For a the 'expanded' version of Top Commenter list, please see the side bar on the right.

Thank You!


*****

3 comments:

  1. Jayne, I'm so happy everything worked out as far as your tire goes. We had something similar happen to our car a few weeks ago. The tire actually just blew while my husband was driving. Luckily, he put the spare on, and went on his way. Sounds like you all had a wonderful time at your children's school performance, and later at your house. That's always so nice. I hope you and your family enjoy this winter break. Have a lovely weekend, and sending a smile your way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, I probably would have been freaking out! But glad you got that repaired and now got many miles to go gallivanting again...hehe! Wee the kiddies are home, that means mom will be up and about keeping them all entertained for the Christmas feast... Fun, fun, fun, wrapping gifts together, helping you bake, driving you up the wall but all in good fun..... Enjoy those precious, screams, crying, nagging every minute of the day They will make you all smile come the end of the night..... Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm glad everything worked out, how frustrating it is when these things happen. Thanks for the smile back. :) I wish you and your family a very merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.