Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, October 4, 2013

Creative Friends

Happy Aloha Friday!

I've had a very nice week. How about you?

Here are some beaded eagle charms that I've just completed as part of a custom request from a very special person. The beading method is brick stitch and I've used my favorite Miyuki Delica beads in size 11 to create these.


Though my shop is quite sparse now, I've gotten steady views thanks to Kim from 2 just B you, who added my banner to her blog's side bar. In addition to authoring a popular blog, Kim is also a successful Etsy shop owner. Her shop, just B you, offers a wonderful selection of handmade jewelry, accessories and yummy sweet treats. Kim has introduced me to and made be a part of her community (including the one below) and I am very grateful for her support.

blogbutton180x180

I am a new member of the Etsy Team, Promoting Creative Friends, but I've been embraced by their kindness. This month I was in the October Shop Hop spotlight! Please visit the shop hop - join in and link up your online shop!

PCF Team

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend that includes some outdoor fun. Thank you for visiting and enjoy your weeked too!


5 comments:

  1. Pretty eagle! you are a genie with those beads..
    This weekend, we are putting up our fence border to the entrance of our driveway... After (8) years our old one is finally collapsing, will try to get some crafting done on Sunday.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne you always have such lovely creations. What a great talent you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Jayne, thank you so much for your shout out. =0) I'm so grateful. Welcome to the PCF team as well, and congrats on the spotlight spot this month at the shop hop.
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like your shop is really successful. I'm so happy for you! The eagles are really cool, I love the details you put into them. You're really talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those eagles are amazing. and having good friends, and support, is important in this line of work. And Kim is one of the best.
    Debbi
    -yankeeburrow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.