Beaded Confections and Other Crafts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, July 5, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

Hi There! How are you doing on this bright, sunny "I Love Your Smile!" Friday? For us here in Hawaii it's a ukulele strumming, hula skirt swaying, coconut tree climbing kind of day. I hope you are having a wonderful kind of day too!

Here is my "I Love Your Smile!" list for the first Friday of July.

Crazylittlelovebirds

Crazy little Love birds
Stephanie

ChatterBlossom
Jamie

Creations by Shirl
Shirl

crafting this and that
Eva

2 just B you
Kim

Thank you to my wonderful readers for your great comments that gets me all excited to write up another blog post! 

Before you leave to scale that coconut tree, stop by the blogs above and say "Hello!" to my blog buddies. 

Tropical Flower With Coconut Drink clipart image
image source
Mahalo and mai tais for everyone.
'Okole maluna!
Bottoms Up!

*****
"I LOVE YOUR SMILE" list : Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentors. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon!

I'm tallying up your comments (June - August). The top smiley commentor will receive a goody! Check out where you rank on the side bar...


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun over there in Hawaii. :) I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend. So happy to be one of the many people to make you smile!

    ~Have a lovely weekend~
    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday, Jayne! I wish I could be trying to climb a coconut tree today. =0)
    Today will be the first day that we're below 100 degrees outside, so that's something to celebrate.
    Hope you have a great weekend,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Climbing a coconut tree sounds like a lot of fun to me! I hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me smile with your wordings...
    Enjoy your wonderful weekend Jayne~
    Mai tai to you too.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a fabulous weekend!!!!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.