Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, July 19, 2013

I Love Your Smile Gift Announcement


Malfunctioning top commenter widgetAnd the top commenter gift goes to Stephanie, Crazy little Love birds


I'm announcing the "I Love Your Smile" gift recipient earlier than expected because I'm having trouble with the top commenter widget. It hasn't been working properly for the past few days and I haven't been able to set it right. Rather than going prematurely gray over the glitch, I'm taking it down and I thank you very much for participating!

The original plan was to tally your comments for June, July and August but as you can see from the photo on the right, something is definitely wrong! 

Based on last week's comment count plus additional comments received during this past week, the appreciation gift goes to Stephanie. Stephanie, you can select anything you want from my shop, http://HandmadeCute.Etsy.com, and please email me with your choice. I haven't been very creative lately but hopefully you will be able to find something that you like.

Thanks so very much for taking the time to visit me and comment on my posts.  

Have a fun, fun Friday and enjoy the upcoming weekend - I'd love to know what you're planning for the weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Jennifer! :) I appreciate that.

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy to be able to make you smile. I love your blog, and enjoy leaving you comments. I can't wait to receive a gift from you. I really appreciate it. I will be sure to email you. Thank you so much Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also thank you 2justByou, I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne, quick question the email link doesn't work, did you want me to write you through the contact form here on your blog? Thank you~

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie! So sorry...i should have tested the link first. You can email me at handmadecutecrafts@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from you :) Thanks for your support!

      Delete
    2. Jayne, thank you. No worries, I just wasn't sure where to email you at, now that I know I will email you. You have such a beautiful selection! Thank you again. :)

      Delete
  5. Hope you had a fantastic weekend my dear!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.