Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Free Brick Stitch Strawberry Ice Cream Cone Pattern

What is your favorite Ice Cream flavor? I go through flavor stages but I often select ice cream with chocolate or coffee. I like nuts too.

Bead Crumbs by Jayne

As a kid, I loved strawberry ice cream so here is a throwback to my childhood days...a seed bead pattern for strawberry ice cream - in a cone please. 

These are the materials I used to complete my beaded design.
* Toho seed beads size 11/0
* 4 mm. acrylic faceted bead
* 6 lb. Crystal Fireline
* Beading needle

Measurement of finished work is approximately approximately 1.75 cm. at its widest point and am 2.25 cm. height.
Bead Count: 86
No. of Colors: 4

Bead Legend (Toho)
1: Opaque Lustered Cherry (#125)
2: Ceylon Tomato Soup (#906)
3: Opaque Lustered Lt. Beige (#123)

Pattern Created using BeadTool4, www.beadtool.net

To download and print this PDF pattern, please go here.

This is an original HandmadeCute design. You are not allowed to copy, reproduce, share, alter or sell this pattern. If selling your completed beadwork from this pattern, please credit the design to my shop, HandmadeCute at www.HandmadeCute.Etsy.com or my blog at www.HandmadeCuties.blogspot.com. 

Feel free to share your completed ice cream cone on my Facebook page.

Thank you and have fun!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks like it's really complicated but it's so pretty. I would love to try beading sometime, but I worry that I'm not dextrous enough. Thanks for the pattern, I will bookmark it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fun pattern! i love ice cream with nuts! maybe a bit too much love though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw too bad I wasn't a bead crafter... I would love the challenge.... But I will just drool on all those pretty ones that you always make....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at this pattern I am so glad that you do what you do and I don't :P lol Looks complicated to me but then again I don't do directions well. lol Great share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, ever tried to do this brick stitch thing but can't make it , end up give up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is quite nice of you to give a free pattern! My very favorite ice cream flavor is cookies and cream. MMmmmmm!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.