Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, May 17, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

Happy Friday. How is your day going so far?

I wanted to share this Maya Angelou quote with you...
“If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love. Don't be surly at home, then go out in the street and start grinning 'Good morning' at total strangers.” 

It makes me laugh and feel bad at the same time. My daughter sometimes tells me, "Mom! You're so grouchy but, when you answer the phone, you sound so happy." I jokingly offer her the phone and suggest that she call me whenever she wants to talk about something - even if we're just a few feet away.

With much appreciation, I thank you for sharing your smile with me even when you're having a rough day. I'm smiling back at you and will remember to pass on a big smile to the people I love.


eva

Crazylittlelovebirds
Crazy litte love birds
Stephanie 

heidi's wandering
heidi

* Creations by Shirl
Shirl

* Yuli ConversationS
Yuli

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog!

"I LOVE YOUR SMILE" list : Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentators. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon

8 comments:

  1. Aw, that is so cute! (Handing your daughter the phone and telling her to call you) That made me smile. My daughter hands me three of her play phones and expects me to talk on them at the same time, lol. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that quote, and your little story made me smile! Thank YOU for the smile today. =0)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those words are so true! But we often forget this! Thanks for the reminder!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your quote, you always amaze me with your fine wordings...
    love it!
    Enjoy your wonderful Friday and weekend ahead...
    Big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A better quote would be hard to find. ;-)
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sisters and I would always call each other, even if we were sitting a few inches away. Girls just love phones and we always sound so different on them lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.