Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I've Never Met a Grumpy Cow

I've never met a grumpy cow. Have you? The cows I've known have been gentle and passive. In fact, so gentle and passive that they seem like their mind is elsewhere. Perhaps somewhere in space, thinking about jumping over the moon?

Beaded Cow Charm / Pendant

I've never met a lion. Period! He is probably thinking about eating the cow who is daydreaming about jumping over the moon.

Beaded Lion Charm
Cute seed bead charms, jewelry and accessories at Handmade + Cute, Etsy.
Thank you for stopping by today!

6 comments:

  1. LOL, you are so funny Jayne! That cow is just darling love her bells, and that big ole lion is just too cute to even harm that cow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! cute little story! love these cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I especially love the cow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. love the "and the cow jumped over the moon." not sure its in this book but it made me think of my fave kids book - good night moon. i love the things you do. i so need to find me something do to. they wouldnt have an owl in that would they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jayne! You are so talented. I know what it takes to bead, but I have not done it in a long time. You are so creative. Thanks for stopping by Soup Spice Everything Nice. I will be following you. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Jayne! Love the cow jumped over the moon! Great idea and super cute!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.