Beaded Confections and Other Crafts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, March 1, 2013

I Love Your Smile!

Happy Friday! I hope you all had a fabulous week! Are you getting ready for a extraordinary weekend? Before I get started with my activities, I'd like to return a big smile to you...

*ChatterBlossom {Jamie}
*2 just B you {Kim}
*Creations by Shirl {Shirl}
*crafting this and that {Eva}
*Have a Scrappy Day {Karen}

Thank you for your constant support!

and,

I'm also immensely grateful when talented artists include my beadwork in their beautiful Treasury collections. I appreciate the recognition and I am so flattered!

My beaded heart earrings were included in a collection curated by moois van me. The Treasury is entitled, zot van hartjes!. Pardon me if my Dutch translation is incorrect, but in English I believe this means 'fool of hearts'. Below is a sample of the gorgeous jewelry available in moois van me's shop.  It is called 'pomme d'amour'.

Treasury: zot van hartjes!
Curator: moois van me

pomme d'amour earrings by moois van me
Beaded Heart Earrings by HandmadeCute
The adorable wiener dog, Sassy SashaDoxie, brought sunshine to my day with a cheerful Treasury called Something Yellow This Way Comes. My yellow daisy earrings were included in this collection. Sassy SashaDoxie spreads happiness by creating charming artwork such as this wiener dog collage greeting card.

Treasury: Something Yellow This Way Comes
Curator: SassySashaDoxie
Dachshund Blank Green Card Raining Bones Weiner Dog in Raincoat with Umbrella Collage by SassySashaDoxie
Yellow Daisy Beaded Flower Earrings by HandmadeCute
Thank you for stopping by today. Please click the links for smiles!

*****
"I LOVE YOUR SMILE" list : Comments are tallied each week by one of those fancy-schmancy blog apps (on the side bar) and on Fridays, I link up to the top 5 commentators. Although I don't list everyone, I do appreciate all of you so thank you, thank you everyone for your support. I hope you leave a comment and come back soon!

10 comments:

  1. Sasha sends a paw wave your way. Thanks for the pawmotion and you are welcome on the treasury inclusion. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha is so cute! I'll have to go check out her work. Hope you're having a great day.

    http://heidiswanderings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your post, are ver beautiful and cute. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww love all those show / tell on this postings... Love everyone's creations and of course gotta love yours (Jayne) the pretty heart and beaded flower earrings...
    Enjoy your happy Friday and beadful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Treasuries to be included in there! Have a great weekend, Jayne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the cute stuff! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that yellow daisy. too cute. .

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your beadwork! It is always nice be included in fun treasuries and your beading belongs in the best of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for your features!!! Well deserved! ;-)
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations & it is well deserved!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.