Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Anime Beaded Kitty Pattern and Other Stuff

I've decided to post my bead woven patterns on Craftsy. I like it because customers can immediately download the pattern upon purchase and not wait for me to send them a link. As a customer, I'd like quick access to the things I buy.

I have only 3 patterns listed right now and it's available for those who like to DIY.  The newest one is the Small Anime Tabby Cat.


I made this smaller version of the kitty as a custom order.  I also worked on these pieces.



 Santa is a Jennifer Creasey design.  Mrs. Claus is a design I made to go along with the mister.
  


These are burgundy and gold charms for a Washington Redskins fan.

My computer is doing a boogie-woogie dance on me now.  Hmm...wonder what I did?  Well, I gotta get back to beading now.  Have a great day everyone. I'd love to hear what you have been up to.

5 comments:

  1. Wink wink on all of them....
    Oh my word - how darn cute, love the kitty's,
    both M/M Clauses and that football...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Mrs. Claus! So cute!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! love the little kitties! i'm just trying to catch up with everything. it's never ending, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all so cute..but I think I'd rather have you make them!LOL! darn those beads are so small!

    Today wasn't very crafty...I voted and them I had meetings all day at work...Fun!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really love Mrs Claus :) ! super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.