Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

San Diego Zoo Pandas...

...that I did not see.

I may have mentioned this before but I'm forgetful so I'll mention it again.  A few years ago, we took a family trip to California to do the Disneyland, Sea World, Legoland and San Diego Zoo run.  I did not see that Pandas at the zoo because I was sooo hungry and the line was sooo long.  I chose to eat rather than see the cute Pandas.

I imagine that the Pandas would have looked like this...

Panda Charms

Did I mention that my daughter came back from the trip with pneumonia?  She never wants to return to Disneyland...no way!!!  It wasn't the happiest place on earth for her! Dad made her go on the Tower of Terror and it gave her pneumonia!   

Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. They are so cute! (and what a way to leave Disney for a kid! Pneumonia! Geez!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie. Yes, the trip was a little bit too much for the little one. Too much excitement and activities but not enough rest =(

      Delete
  2. Wow, that was a doozy of a trip you and your family took! I want to see the pandas,too, but everyone tells me that you have to be quiet when you go by them. I don't know if I can because I might get all excited. That's why I'm not good on a golf course!

    Love Love Love these pandas! You always make such cute beaded goodies!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee...everyone will be giving you the stink eye!

      Delete
  3. i loved the pandas at the SD zoo! did you at least see the koalas? your beaded pandas are adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! yes! I saw the koalas but mostly their backside. It was still cute and fuzzy looking!

      Delete
  4. The Pandas are super cute, I love their eyes, poor girl. Lots of rest is needed, next time maybe Disney World ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo! I'd love to go to Disney World! I'm sure I can convince the little one that it'll be fun-er!

      Delete

Thank you so much for visiting me today! I appreciate your comments very much.